Facebook’s dating features is not available to Pakistan as the govt has banned it for the youngsters. There is a huge population group in Pakistan below tha age of 30, so they are looking for alternatives to find their love online. The other way to access this feature is by using a paid VPN.
Lets explore more about the feature of Facebook dating.
What is Facebook Dating?
Facebook Dating is a new function introduced by Facebook. You can meet romantic partners from all across the world. The best part is that you don’t have to establish a new Profile for it. You must search for the match using your Facebook profile. According on your interests, Facebook automatically offers a match.
It is comparable to the dating applications Tinder and Bumble. You cannot send messages to another individual unless that person has shown no interest in you. On Facebook dating, you cannot view your current Facebook friends; instead, you must establish new friends.
How to account on a Facebook dating app?
You won’t be able to use the Facebook dating app unless you have a Facebook account. If you wish to utilize it, you must first create a Facebook account.
When you establish a Facebook account, you will notice a Facebook dating feature option on the main menu apps. You simply need to click on it and make a new profile for it. A person must be at least 18 years old to open a Facebook Dating account.
You must establish your profile by adding personal information such as height, education, religion, work, and so on.
Activating Facebook Dating App
Here’s how you can activate your Facebook dating account:
- You must create a Facebook account for your account.
- You must now select the primary menu choice.
- There will be a dating option there; touch on it.
- Now, you must complete the on-screen setup and build your profile by entering your personal information, profile photo, and other posts, among other things.
- When you’ve finished creating your Profile, click the Done button.
Use of Facebook dating app
Here’s how to use Facebook’s dating app:
- Launch the dating app on Facebook.
- When you view another person’s profile, simply touch on the heart icon to let them know you like his/her profile.
- If they like you back, the two of you may start a chat and see each other’s postings.
- When someone liked you, you got a notice.
- You can start a discussion if you follow them back.
- You may also find someone by typing their name into the search field.
- If you wish to upload images or Instagram posts, you may do so by clicking on the post symbol from your profile.
Adjust your Facebook dating app
- Simply choose the settings option.
- When you open it, you’ll get a list of suitable matches. This feature allows you to specify the matching criteria.
- There will be a General option next to the perfect match; from there, you may update your profile and add privacies.
- If you wish to link your app to Instagram, simply click on the three dots next to the Instagram choice.
- There will be a story option there; press on it if you wish to add the tales to Instagram and Facebook.
Deleting your Facebook Dating app’s profile
If you wish to deactivate your Facebook dating profile, you may do so effortlessly. To remove your Dating profile, follow the steps below:
- By clicking on the gear icon, you can access the settings choices.
- You must now select the general option.
- When you get to the General option, you must click on the Account option.
- Following that, you will be given the option to delete the account.
- To remove the account, select the option.
- When you click on it, you will be asked to explain why you wish to remove your account.
- Give them the cause, and they will remove your account.
In Pakistan, the Facebook dating option is not yet accessible. This function is currently only accessible in the United States, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, and Vietnam. Facebook is now rolling out this functionality throughout Europe. According to speculations, it will be accessible in Pakistan this year.