Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF Apk Free Download Full
Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer with over 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can view, share, annotate and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
If you need a PDF editor for editing text and images, a PDF converter to export to PDF, or more advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more, Adobe Acrobat Subscribe to
View and print PDF
Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF Viewer app.
Select Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode.
Help save battery with dark mode.
Print documents directly from your device.
Read PDFs more easily
Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
The content of your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
Use Liquid Mode Outline for quick navigation.
Search to find text in your PDF documents faster.
Share & Collaborate PDFs
- Share files for viewing or commenting.
- Collect online comments from multiple people in one file.
- Speed up document review by responding to each other’s comments.
- Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
- Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
- Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
- Share a file with others to collect all the comments in one place.
- Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDFs.
- Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
- Add, delete or rotate images from your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
- Fill and sign the form
Fill PDF forms easily with the Form Filler feature.
E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
- Store and Manage Files
Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
Access all your files by linking online storage accounts like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
- connect to google drive
Connect your Google Drive account for easy access to PDFs and other files.
View, share and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
Create, edit, combine, compress and export Google Drive files with Subscription.
- Work with scanned documents
Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out, sign, annotate and share.
in app purchase
- Subscribe for even more PDF power. The subscription works on mobile and web.
- Edit text and images directly in your PDF document (mobile only).
- Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages.
- Create PDF files from documents or images.
- Export PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
- Protect PDF documents by adding a password.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Terms & Conditions:
Don’t sell my personal information: https://www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF Creator & Document Editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill in, sign and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF Reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-Signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been this easy.