All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. apkforyou complies with the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to content residing on the Site that is controlled or operated by apkforyou that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we may contact that developer. who submitted the affected material so that they can also make a counterclaim in accordance with the DMCA.
Before reporting infringing material or counterclaims, you may wish to contact an attorney to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with apkforyou’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, in particular, Section 512(c), and are not legal advice.
copyright infringement notice
To file a Notice of Infringing Content on apkforyou please provide a notification containing the following details:
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is alleged to have been infringed. Third party agencies are required to provide a copy of the “Material Authorization Letter” that the agency can address to all of their copyrights.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed infringement, or, if multiple copyrighted works on one online site are covered by a notification, a representative listing of such works on that site.
- Providing a URL in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information sufficiently sufficient to allow the Service Provider to contact the Complainant Party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complainant Party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the complaint is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a particular right that has been allegedly infringed (note that Under section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that the material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Then Send the infringement notice via email to email@example.com